Creating a website is not as easy as blogging. Forming a website requires a step by step process of what exactly goes where on each page you create.
While building my website I ultimately learned what is appealing to the eye. Going through each page and asking for advice from bloggers like myself on what looks good and what can I change.
5 tips that I’ve come across are:
- Each tab can have a drop down menu taking you to different pages.
- The home page should describe exactly what the website is about
- Every service or topic you talk about deserves its own page.
- Appeal to your target audience. Who is this website for?
- Don’t overly clutter with information. Organize, Organize, ORGANIZE!
Each tip was provided by the website below. Happy Creating!